Award & Grant Opportunities
Libraries and Families Award
The application deadline was February 6, 2012. Thanks to all who applied! Stay tuned for info on how to apply for the 2013 Awards.
Past winners include:
- Columbus Metropolitan Library (2012)
- Providence Public Library (2012)
- Salinas Public Library (2012)
- Friends of the Dallas Public Library’s Every Child Ready to Read@Dallas
- San Diego Library’s READ/San Diego — Families for Literacy program
- Queens Library Family Literacy Program
- Vineland Public Library
- Mastics-Moriches-Shirley Community Library
This video about the Mastics-Moriches-Shirley Community Library is one of the many stories of families who have benefited from library-based family literacy programs. Your library’s literacy program could be featured next year — don’t forget to apply for the Libraries and Families Award by February 6, 2012!
Learn more about Better World Books’ support of literacy causes throughout the world.